Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My fiancé came out of the closest

So me (25M) and my fiancé (27F) were physically distant for a while now. We talked the other day and she said “I don’t think I’m physically attracted to men” and I could tell it was hard for her to say this and she said she has always felt this way. She has had to somewhat force herself to like men she said. I am completely heartbroken.

I know now I have to focus on myself now and let her figure out what she wants to do with her life and sexuality. It’s tough because I love her and planned on spending the rest of our lives together. She said she knows she is going to regret this decision in the future and knows how great of man I am. When she pictures life of marriage she pictures it with me..

I really don’t know what to do. I told her that if she would like explore herself I get that and that I will always be here. I know it’s unfair for me to wait for her when she might not ever like men now. I know it’s not easy for her either. Her family doesn’t know what she’s feeling. But it’s hard not hold onto that hope.

TLDR my fiancé thinks she isn’t sexually attracted to men. Has anyone dealt with this before? I need help.. I’m so heartbroken.



Submitted September 28, 2022 at 05:14AM by randomblakeuser https://ift.tt/7iRFmLu
My fiancé came out of the closest My fiancé came out of the closest Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.