Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Fiancé went out to dinner with an ex boyfriend and her Aunt last weekend

My (36M) Fiancé (28F) went out to dinner with an ex boyfriend and her Aunt last weekend. They both brought their kids so there wasn't anything romantic about it. What bothers me is she didn't plan on telling me and her Aunt accidently told me (I could tell she wasn't supposed to). I'm not a very jealous person, she hangs out with guys friends here and there and it's never been bothered before. For some reason I can't let it go. We've been living together for three years.

Tl;dr I feel like I am overreacting, but she hasn't really hidden anything like this before.



Submitted September 26, 2022 at 10:11AM by kjgjhkg547345 https://ift.tt/ltnu7MP
Fiancé went out to dinner with an ex boyfriend and her Aunt last weekend Fiancé went out to dinner with an ex boyfriend and her Aunt last weekend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.