Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I have a skin condition and am worried about a potential partner knowing or seeing.

I F(21) have had a skin condition called Hydradenitis suppurativa(HS) since I was 13-14 yrs old. It is a condition where you get inflamed bumps/boils/cyst/abscesses in areas like the groin, armpit, under the breast, buttcheeks, etc basically sweaty places that rub together and it occurs because of inflammation of the hair follicle. I unknowingly had it for all these years because I had thought they were ingrown hairs (even though I got them even when I didn’t shave). My problem area used to be my groin but now it’s more towards my asscrack lol. In addition to these bumps they leave scars in intimate areas that make me so insecure. Although mine is fairly mild it makes me feel so alone because I had never met anyone with this condition and I am the only one in my family who has this.

Anyways I am in college and I started recently talking to a guy I don’t know where it’s gonna go but it brought me to a thought that if it were to go further i would have to tell him about my condition or atleast he would have to see my skin. I was just wondering if anyone in this group has this condition or have been with someone with this condition and what your thoughts are or how I should go about this? TL;Dr: I have a skin condition that affects my intimate areas



Submitted September 29, 2022 at 07:14PM by Individual-Beach-782 https://ift.tt/w9MOKjl
I have a skin condition and am worried about a potential partner knowing or seeing. I have a skin condition and am worried about a potential partner knowing or seeing. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.