Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Found out my long distance "boyfriend" is a catfish.

Hello, I (F28) have been "dating" this guy (M33) for about 6-7 months. We met online through tiktok and one thing led to another and we developed a more intimate relationship. Everything only through text. We talked about deep personal stuff, our worries, jobs, etc. We both even had losses in our families and consoled each other about that. (I was caught in a pretty vulnerable time of my life so I guess that helped the situation). I asked multiple times to call or videocall but he said he was shy, "later" etc. I brushed it off since I am understanding in nature (or gullible as it looks like) and plus we exchanged photos aaall the time. (I'll add here, he had seen me on video already from my tiktok and videos I sent him.) We even discussed traveling to each other's cities, but couldn't happen because of our jobs.

Long (painful) story short, tonight, out of the blue, unprompted I decided to reverse google search one of his selfies. Who knows what guardian angel was smacking my head. Lo and behold his face is all over Google. Not only that. All his "life". His "family", pets, house, everything.... He impersonated this pretty big Youtuber (not gonna say name, he has about 500k subs but I didn't happen to know him) so he had MASSIVE amount of content to find photos from according to the situation. I am still shocked of how well he played that game....

Here's an issue: Throughout this "relationship" I sent him some pics of me of more... intimate nature. Nothing TOO much, but too much for me. Stuff i wouldn't be TOO happy if it was plastered all over the internet. As I said I am active on TikTok and Youtube and have a discord channel and he is all of those....)

I am not sure how to handle this and what his reaction will be. Frankly I am still in shock mostly (it's currently 5am).

I am mostly thinking of silently "breaking up" with him and hoping he'll move on and leave me alone.

I'm omitting details partly because I'm worried he might be in here and partly because I am crying and trembling as I type.

Yes, I'm an idiot, but no harsh judgement please. I'm already shocked and devastated as it is. Thanks.

**TL;DR;** : Long distance "boyfriend" is a catfish. Now what.



Submitted September 16, 2022 at 06:13PM by UnacceptableFilm https://ift.tt/CMFZTO6
Found out my long distance "boyfriend" is a catfish. Found out my long distance "boyfriend" is a catfish. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.