Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I end things

I (22F) love a guy (23M) who says he's broken and I won't be happy with him. He knows how I feel and says he won't tell me to give up because he knows I won't, but he's convinced I won't be happy with him. He talks about himself as if he was an emotionless monster, but i know he's not like that, he's doing this to make me stop loving him. He's always been very caring and he told me many times I'm the most important for him and all he wants is my happiness. He keeps supporting me and giving me advice on how to become a better and happier person, because I have mant issues I struggle to deal with by myslef. He's always there for me and he never abandoned me in need. I have a crisis because he's giving me clear signals that he doesn't love me back and that he thinks I wouldn't be happy with him because of the way he is (he's very reserved, keeps his worries and deepest thoughts to himself, he said that even though he's known me for over 3 years already he's still afraid to come closer and open up because he's been hurt a lot in the past and he can't trust people anymore), but at the same time I know him well enough to tell that he's doing his best to discourage me because he's lost his faith in love and in people, he thinks it's best if he stays away from relationships because he can't be good enough as a partner and he doesn't want to make me suffer. I know that all logic literally shouts to me that I should forget about him, but he's my closest friend and I just can't do it no matter how hard I try. I'm his closest friend and I know I matter to him a lot, therefore I will not abandon him. I know the easiest way to move would be to leave him, but i won't do that to him. I want to maintain our friendship, I want to be there for him, I want him to know I'm not gonna leave like his old friends. What should I do. Is there any chance that if I stop thinking about being with him and focus on friendship, I might be able to get close enough to make him realize he can feel safe with me and doesn't need to keep the distance anymore. Is there any chance we could be together one day. I wouldn't think about that if I knew he just doesn't feel anything to me, but I know he's scared of feelings and scared of being close with someone. If my feelings can't go away, can I at least hope that one day he might become ready to open his heart again

TL;DR I'm in love with my closest friend who's been hurt a lot in the past and locked his heart away since then. I matter a lot to him, but since he knows how I feel he's convicted he will hurt me and therefore he's trying to prove me I'd be unhappy with him and I should forget about that, but i know it's not true. He's helped me a lot in many situations and he cares about me deeply I can't make my feelings disappea no matter how hard i try, I don't want to leave because I'm his closest friend and I can't do this to him. My feelings can't destroy our friendship. Is there any chance that eventually he might open his heart to me and stop protecting me from himself if I give him the time. Is there any smallest chance



Submitted September 24, 2022 at 05:55PM by slldkdnxjrjdm https://ift.tt/UoALjeI
Should I end things Should I end things Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 25, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.