Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22m) girlfriend (21f) is crossing boundaries am I overreacting?

Me and my girlfriend have been together for alittle over 2 years and so far it’s been a lot of ups and downs but it has been good overall.

During the first year of the relationship she was testing my jealousy a lot which in a way made me quite insecure seeing as she used my emotions against me for her own satisfaction. She had also lied to me about someone in her dms.

She recently started working at a restaurant and she seemed to be at peace there which made me happy, she told me that she was going to a bar after work with two of her colleagues (one male and one female) which I was fine with. I told her afterwards that I’m okay with it as long as she’s not drinking just her and a male colleague. She seemed to understand that.

Within two weeks she has stayed after closing with two different male colleagues and I just feel totally disrespected. The first time she even got so drunk she blacked out with this guy she barely knew…

The first time I told her she can’t be doing that and she seemed to understand and then the second time I just felt myself totally check out of the relationship.

I told her a few days ago that I think we should break up.

Am I overreacting?

Tl;dr Girlfriend overstepping our boundaries am I overreacting?



Submitted September 18, 2022 at 02:41PM by Adventurous-Flan-312 https://ift.tt/4Y6nBTI
My (22m) girlfriend (21f) is crossing boundaries am I overreacting? My (22m) girlfriend (21f) is crossing boundaries am I overreacting? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 19, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.