Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Lack of Sex Life. Its just lovely

My (22f) boyfriend (24m) no longer wants to have sex with me, and it makes me feel so awful. I don’t even know if I’m allowed to feel bad.

He constantly reassures me that he is attracted to me, and yet I just don’t feel it from him anymore. He’s on his phone more, he barely initiates any sexual things, and it’s tearing me up inside. Whenever I bring this up, he dismisses my feelings. I get that he works and he’s tired..He is a good partner and I couldn’t ask for anything better. I just feel like whenever I want to do anything he’s never down. I don’t wanna guilt trip him, he (and no one else) deserves it and clearly he doesn’t owe me sex; but it’s getting harder and harder to hide how disappointed I get. I don’t want it to consume me and I don’t want it to seem like he is obligated to have sex with me. What should I do??

TLDR: My bf barely wants to have sex with me anymore, and I don’t know how to stop feeling disappointed everytime he rejects me



Submitted September 27, 2022 at 06:49PM by FunComplete1511 https://ift.tt/FrLT4kh
Lack of Sex Life. Its just lovely Lack of Sex Life. Its just lovely Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 28, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.