Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I feel like my girlfriend is moving too fast and I don't know how to react.

I (M19) haven't really been in a proper relationship in over 4 years. I recently got a girlfriend (F19) and we've been dating for less than a week and I feel like she's moving too fast, she also acknowledged that she was moving too fast. I don't really know what to do because my first relationship wasn't anything too big and when we broke up it wasn't a big deal for me, now that I'm in another relationship i would rather take things slow but my girlfriend wants to kiss on the lips and on the neck, I feel like this is too fast.

is this the kind of thing people do in normal relationships?

What should I do?...

I'd like to add that we've known each other for over a year.

Tl:dr she's moving too fast and I want to take it slow.



Submitted September 14, 2022 at 09:43AM by a-glass-bottle https://ift.tt/6ZqmL2u
I feel like my girlfriend is moving too fast and I don't know how to react. I feel like my girlfriend is moving too fast and I don't know how to react. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.