Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

feel cold hearted but deep down I care

Hi guys. First Time posting here. I [M19] have been with my girlfriend [F19] for 2 years next week we will call her G. Before her I had a year long relationship (first long term). She was my first proper girlfriend we will call her T. So obviously we aren't together anymore but when we were I was really sensitive and I used to get upset and anxious often. T went to college and was close with this lad and she told me she cuddles him at college. Obviously I got upset. So throughout the relationship with T I was quite soft. If I hurt her. Or upset her I'd cry when I was alone. But now I'm with G after it all ended with T I cant cry. Not with her. Not by myself I just feel cold to it all. I really do love her. But I'm not who I was. My heart feels cold. I ignore her when we've argued it really plays on my mind. I care about her. But im not who I was. I dont know what to expect by posting this. But an insight would help

TL;DR after being with my ex my current girlfriend thinks I dont care because I don't get emotional during arguments or any harsh news



Submitted September 26, 2022 at 06:55AM by Careless-Skirt-4482 https://ift.tt/DzUs1pr
feel cold hearted but deep down I care feel cold hearted but deep down I care Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.