Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I don't know if I love him anymore

tl;dr I feel older and more distant from my boyfriend despite not feeling this way a few months ago.

Apologies for how this is written, I am very emotional right now. If anyone has any questions, please ask.

I (19F) has been in a relationship with my boyfriend (18m) for about a year and a half now. This is both of ours first relationship however its been going great until the last few months. I have been struggling with my mental health for some time now and it has worsened since I have gone to university and have no friends. The only person who has kept in contact and called me almost daily is my boyfriend.

Recently, I don't know why but I have began to feel more and more distant from him. His only hobby is gaming and since I don't game as much anymore it feels like we are running out of things in common. He is a lot more childish than I am and sometimes the way he speaks makes me uncomfortable even though it never used to. (He uses things like vewy and hewwo). I feel so much older than him now despite us only being a year a part.

He has also only ever asked me on a date once and no longer goes out of his way to make me feel special or loved. I really don't know what to do. I think I love him but I also feel trapped as he is the only person I have left.



Submitted September 12, 2022 at 01:00PM by Outside_Specific_131 https://ift.tt/Yd6Ebfe
I don't know if I love him anymore I don't know if I love him anymore Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 13, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.