Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How to address my (32F) partner’s (34f) weight gain

Reposted because my other one got deleted for not putting ages…

Basically my (32F) partner (34F) has gained about 20 (ish?) lbs since we have been together (a little over 2 years) . I don’t care about the number on the scale, and a little bit extra doesn’t bother me one bit. What I’m more concerned about is how her eating and exercise habits are going to contribute to even more weight gain…she is eating excessively and lives a fairly sedentary life. I asked if anything has been going on to see if there’s any extra stress in her life but she just says she is really happy and comfortable. I love that she’s comfortable and secure but I’m honestly starting to lose some of my attraction toward her.

It’s getting to the point where my sex drive is lower and I’m worried she may notice a trend and bring it up. I’m scared to talk to her directly about it, only because I don’t want to hurt her feelings or make her feel insecure. I still love her deeply and think she’s a beautiful person despite the decreasing physical attraction. I’ve tried other ways to handle this: I started working out more and inviting her out with me. I hired a personal trainer for myself to help with this as well. I started eating a lot healthier, doing meal prep stuff and offering to get some for her as well. I’m not sure what else to do? I tried the leading by example thing. We have really excellent communication but she’s a softy and I know her feelings will be hurt if we have this talk.

Not sure if this matters, but we are both women and do not/don’t plan on having kids.

Does anyone have any advice on how to handle this the best and most delicate way?

Tl;dr My partner has gained some happy weight but I’m losing attraction to her despite how I feel about her. I tried leading by example but it didn’t work.



Submitted September 19, 2022 at 06:31PM by Ambitious_Meaning_36 https://ift.tt/s1qrMTF
How to address my (32F) partner’s (34f) weight gain How to address my (32F) partner’s (34f) weight gain Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 20, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.