Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (23m) regret throwing away my exs (23f) things away that she gave me.

We basically got closure and saw each other and she mentioned that she still has my shirt and she wears it. I felt so much regret throwing away the stuff she gave me even though she basically ended things. I was just angry and upset and didn't know if I would ever be with her again so it hurt having all those reminders and it made me realize now that I am kind of immature for that. I should've kept them for memory😔. I feel so bad. Has anyone ever felt this type of regret? It sucks cause I was looking in the dumpster and nothing was there

td;lr : got closure from ex in person and she mentioned she still has my shirt and wears it while I regret throwing away her things.



Submitted September 15, 2022 at 08:30PM by UzimakiRasengan https://ift.tt/OfWhVuT
I (23m) regret throwing away my exs (23f) things away that she gave me. I (23m) regret throwing away my exs (23f) things away that she gave me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.