Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I think my (30sF) husband (30sM) wants to close the marriage, I dont.

TLDR at bottom

So my husband and I have been married for over 15 years. I was raised to be monogamous. That this was the only proper relationship. However after I started dating my husband he showed me there are many types of marriages. He pushed a lot for an open marriage. I resisted. It hurt a lot that he wanted to sleep with someone besides me and that he wanted me to do the same. Without going into too many details, as he uses reddit, it took years of him essentially begging me for this before I relented and gave him what he wanted.

I cried the first time he had his fun. I didn't know it would hurt so bad. Eventually I decided to have my own fun. I felt so dirty and disgusted with myself. But I pushed through and kept doing it. I grew to really enjoy myself. There are certain needs I have that he just would not give me. In his words I should "find it somewhere else" I warned him he would not like it if I had my needs met by others but I guess he couldn't be bothered to care. So I did.

Well reddit, I don't want to sound like a hard-core cliche, but that's what's happening. He cares now. I guess I come home glowing a bit too much because now he is saying how sad and depressed he is. I think he is going to ask to close the marriage and tbh if he does, I'd do it. But I would resent him probably forever. And no matter how "upset" he KS about me getting my needs met elsewhere, he has shown exactly zero signs of even attempting to give me what I need. I'm not going to divorce or leave him. Outside of this area he is a great spouse and person. We do have kids together and he is a great dad. So reddit idk what the hell I'm supposed to do. Any ideas?

TLDR. Husband hounded me into opening marriage and what you think happened, happened. Pretty sure he is going to ask to close it. I don't want to, and i dont want to divorce. And I will resent him if he closes it.



Submitted September 27, 2022 at 04:45AM by throraclosemarriage https://ift.tt/rJaONwt
I think my (30sF) husband (30sM) wants to close the marriage, I dont. I think my (30sF) husband (30sM) wants to close the marriage, I dont. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 27, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.