Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (31f) boyfriend (30m) punched me in the stomach

We’ve been together for close to 2 years, we had a free evening and wanted to have some fun. We got snacks, picked a movie, cuddled in a blanket fort, and hunkered down for a fun night. He had been drinking that day/evening but I didn’t think anything of it. The movie was getting close to finishing, he has his hand wrapped around my waist, pulls up his arm and just socks me in the stomach. I freak out and start crying (it hurt, badly) and he proceeds to tell me I’m over reacting and he doesn’t know why he did it. I don’t know what to do. I’m stunned. Is this normal? Because I have no idea where to go from here. Advice would be helpful, thank you.

TLDR: my bf punched me in the stomach out of nowhere and I don’t know what to do.

Update: I left our place and am safe at a friends. He is passed out drunk and did not notice I left.



Submitted September 15, 2022 at 08:07PM by throwaway844681 https://ift.tt/RcAfQKn
My (31f) boyfriend (30m) punched me in the stomach My (31f) boyfriend (30m) punched me in the stomach Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 16, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.