Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Why bring up other girls?

Hi everyone,

I (f31) have been seeing this guy (m38) for about 2 months. We saw each other Friday and spent most of the day cuddling in bed or sitting in the bathtub talking, holding hands. It was great, he was super affectionate all day - seemed like he didn’t want to let go of me at any point.

One thing really confused me. We were lying in bed, he was bearhugging me. Suddenly started telling me about a business trip he did at the beginning of the week. I used to work at the same company, so I know the people he was talking about. Anyway, he told me about the trip and then mentioned one of the girls who was there from another office. Told me he only met her once, but was basically surprised she wasn’t as pretty as he had heard. Kinda mentioned a few things he didn’t like about her look. Then mentioned one of the other girls and that she was just running around in super tight leggings. Continued to tell me he was going on another work trip this week for rolling out a new leadership training and that he was going to be accompanied by a girl from HR who he was rumoured to have an affair with.

I’m really confused. I know he’s away with work a lot, that’s how I met him. He’s an incredible manager and rolling out his leadership training is a great opportunity.

But why bring up all those girls while we cuddle in bed? That was so random….

Tldr He mentioned a few other girls while we cuddled in bed.



Submitted September 11, 2022 at 05:47AM by krlls89 https://ift.tt/YtbZGjp
Why bring up other girls? Why bring up other girls? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 11, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.