Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Broke up on very good terms, how did it end up for others?

Hi Reddit, bear with me if this drags on.

Just some background. My GF [24F] and I [24M] broke up a couple of days ago, calling it quits just short of 9 months together. Despite breaking up due to incompatibilities, there were a lot of areas where we were very compatible such as our communication, maturity, vibe, etc. which I believe is the reason why our breakup was as clean as could be (no yelling, honest discussion, and no hard feelings at all). We’re currently undergoing NC.

I believe she was genuinely one of the kindest and most mature people I've ever met so the thought of losing touch with someone like that just hurts. We really did feel like best friends as well as partners in our relationship so it especially hurts to lose both those aspects. Because we ended on such good terms, we both still kept all socials and I still keep in touch with her close friends cuz I game with them.

I'm just curious for people who went through a clean breakup and perhaps were in a similar situation, how did you guys end up? Did you move on entirely and eventually cut ties? Did you reconcile and give it another shot, or maybe just ended up as platonic friends? It just feels like a waste of our memories and connection to just let it all go.

TL;DR: Broke up with GF on very good terms, just wondering how people who underwent a similar process ended up with their exes



Submitted September 29, 2022 at 11:14AM by Key_Point4130 https://ift.tt/ZErcnM5
Broke up on very good terms, how did it end up for others? Broke up on very good terms, how did it end up for others? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.