Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25F) boyfriend (30M) got angry with me at the gym

My boyfriend has been getting into arm wrestling. I also have been. Him more so though. We have been going to regular sessions in our community and just incorporating more arm wrestling training into our workouts. We have been in a relationship for almost 3 years and have been to the gym together many times. We were both previously personal trainers though we didn’t work together or anything like that, we just both have a bit of a background in it.

Today I wasn’t cupping correctly and also had chosen too heavy of weights for what we were trying to achieve. My boyfriend has made me aware of this after storming out of the gym in anger. I know now where I went wrong and should have just lowered the weights. This isn’t the first time I have angered him in the gym. However, I just feel him storming off and then yelling at me in the car really adds up. I know he gets sick of trying to help me in the gym and feels I don’t learn, but if he’s the one storming off then how am I at fault and ruining his gym time, making training unenjoyable etc?

Part of me is kicking myself for not being more onto it today. I should have realised the weights were too high for the training we were doing. And sucks that neither of us finished our workout. He drove us there etc. But part of me feels he could have handled it better and we not have left the gym like that. And then to be yelled at in the car, I don’t know, just seems unnecessary. What do I do from here to make him believe I am serious about arm wrestling training and training but also don’t like being disrespected? Am I the one in the wrong?

TLDR; my boyfriend left the gym in anger because I wasn’t doing things correctly/as planned and is angry with me now, yelled at me in the car. How do we move forward?



Submitted September 10, 2022 at 09:44PM by sparklyspeel https://ift.tt/ZueTHVl
My (25F) boyfriend (30M) got angry with me at the gym My (25F) boyfriend (30M) got angry with me at the gym Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 11, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.