Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

how do i (20f) stop myself from having relationship anxiety with my boyfriend (25m)

recently ive (20f) been having really bad relationship anxiety with my boyfriend (25m). if i dont get a respond my mind races "is he with someone else, is he cheating?" "is he okay?", etc. is there any way to stop myself from having this anxiety? we mainly text on disc since hes always on his computer and if hes on idle i get worried, we have each other added on steam so if hes offline i worry. i dont go out of my way to check these usually since i dont want to hover and its also p toxic imo. but its hard to stop the anxiety

tldr; how to stop relationship anxiety



Submitted September 17, 2022 at 08:35PM by pianofuckist_444 https://ift.tt/j05SZQX
how do i (20f) stop myself from having relationship anxiety with my boyfriend (25m) how do i (20f) stop myself from having relationship anxiety with my boyfriend (25m) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 18, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.