Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Cheated on after 4 years

Hey all, longtime lurker. My ex-boyfriend (29M) and I (21F)broke up a little over 3 weeks ago. Backstory: since the beginning of the year were a bit rocky at times but overall he reassured me he “loved” me and wanted to be with me. We worked at the same restaurant and there was always this girl (home wrecker) (19F) who for some reason made me feel jealousy. I did not like when they talked and told him multiple time I did not like her and she gave me bad vibes. He assured me they were friends. Three weeks ago he broke up with me bc he felt “empty” and hadn’t been happy for the last few months. This seemed odd to me as days before he was all over me. A few days after the breakup I couldn’t shake the feeling of there being someone else. I had asked him when we broke up and he said no. Miraculously he left his laptop at my house. This isn’t my proudest moment but I looked through his discord. She seems to be a gamer like him and use discord and this seems to be where the relationship started. He has a windows computer so text did not sync like on macs. Turns out he has been having a relationship with this girl for almost 9 months. They both lied to my face and pretended nothing was there. This girl had come to my house while she was with him and we hung out on multiple occasions as many of us from work would hang out together. I don’t know how I was so foolish to trust him and believe he was better than this. We had talked about cheating on many occasions and he always assured me he hated cheaters and they were the worst people to exist. I know they are together now. We have no contact as work had closed down about a month before the breakup. Obviously I feel hurt, betrayed and heart broken. I have good days and bad days but I’m trying my best to move on but it’s hard. It is especially difficult as I continue to have nightmares about them. This causes me to wake up very upset and distraught. It kills me to know I’m heartbroken and upset while he is prancing her around. How do I move on and stop these nightmares?

TL DR; bf of 4 years cheated on me with coworker and can’t stop having nightmares about them.



Submitted September 11, 2022 at 04:21PM by Ok_Will_6310 https://ift.tt/1VGrhWc
Cheated on after 4 years Cheated on after 4 years Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.