Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

bBf get upset at every comment I made.

Me (27f) and my boyfriend (28m) have been together for 4 months. At the beginning of our relationship, he asked me to make several changes because otherwise our relationship could not work. like, for example, being on my cell phone less often and getting angry less and communicating more. I consider that I have made a lot of effort to improve myself. I've noticed for some time that when I pass a comment or make a criticism, he takes it really personal and gets angry. for example, last night he came to my house after work. His colleague called him on a work-related matter. He spent 30 minutes on his phone. When I mentioned to him that it upset me, he got angry and told me that he had no fixed hours at work and that my comment upset him. He even told me that he found my comment ironic because I was on my phone at the moment when I had taken it for barely 2 minutes to see my messages. Then, when we went to bed, my daughter of 2 (who is not his) didn't want to sleep in her bed. So she slept with us and he got angry because according to him, we never had any privacy when it was the first time that happened and I free myself every weekend to go to his home alone. But the worst happened this morning. He told me he wanted to use the restroom before he left for work. He stay ther for 15 minutes. I told him to hurry a bit because I had to get something before leaving. I told him that I didn't appreciate it because I was going to be late and my hours were fixed. He got angry and told me that I could have asked him to give it to me, which I had done without an answer from him. So now he's angry. I feel like I can't do any criticism. I'm starting to doubt this relationship more and more. I feel submissive and I feel like I'm walking on eggshells. He criticized a lot, but when it's me, he feels attacked and sometimes even blames my tone of voice. He also stopped his antidepressants for some time. Could this be the reason for his mood swings? What should I do to improve this situation? Should I give up on this relationship?

TL;DR Bf always angry when I say something.



Submitted September 28, 2022 at 09:21AM by PwelOPattes https://ift.tt/ybXthL3
bBf get upset at every comment I made. bBf get upset at every comment I made. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.