Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (F28) getting tired of my bf(M28) being too comfortable in our relationship and not thinking our future

I (F28) have been with my high school sweetheart (M28) for almost 9 yrs. We dont live together yet but he has asked me many times to move in with his parents. I do not want to. We have many fights about us moving out and away and he says yes we are but see no action. He still hasn't proposed to me either and Im at the point if i really want to marry him because I dislike how hes controlled by his family. Mostly his mother. I feel like his still a little boy attached to his mother and doesnt make an effort for our future.I really dont know what to do we have money save enough for us to move away.

TL;DR: Been with my high school sweetheart for almost a decade and we still dont live together or he hasnt proposed to me yet. I'm tired of seeing him only when we can and he insists for me to move in with his family.



Submitted September 29, 2022 at 08:22PM by yvrstrvly33 https://ift.tt/rYUDAVe
I (F28) getting tired of my bf(M28) being too comfortable in our relationship and not thinking our future I (F28) getting tired of my bf(M28) being too comfortable in our relationship and not thinking our future Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 30, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.