Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do you being again at 30? [30F] and [32M]

Really struggling to see a way out of this hole and could use some advice and/or hopeful stories. My husband and I have together since I was 15, married for almost 1 year. He is my first everything and all I know in terms of a relationship. To cut a very long story short he’s feeling trapped and like he didn’t get to figure out who he was by himself (which I understand) and thinks there are some parts of our relationship where we are not compatible.

Once he dropped this bomb on me that he wasn’t sure if he wanted to continue our relationship I have been doing some deep thinking and there are areas where we aren’t compatible (I carry all of the mental load and household tasks, he can be cold and distant and I have to always seek the attention, I’m more of a homebody and he’s more of a social partier). When I write it like that it seems obvious but it’s easier said then done when it’s your life right? Our entire lives, friendships, finances, families are so intertwined, we have cats and 2 houses together, we share the same humour and hobbies, have heaps of fun together usually and have the same morals/views.

He’s all I’ve ever known and the thought of starting over at 30 (I’m almost 31 too!!) fills me with dread, I never thought I’d be in this position and what if I never find someone else? I feel especially anxious as I really want children and it feels like I won’t have time to do this. I know whatever happens I will be okay in the end but god it’s scary.

Any advice or similar situations would be so helpful, I don’t know how to survive this?

TLDR; high school sweetheart relationship (>15 years) ending and feeling lost with how to start again



Submitted September 17, 2022 at 12:52AM by Quirky-Ball3102 https://ift.tt/3EWgR4u
How do you being again at 30? [30F] and [32M] How do you being again at 30? [30F] and [32M] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.