Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boss started getting close to me

Hi everyone,

so I (f31) have this weird situation at work that kind of confuses me majorly.

I’m about to get a promotion and will be transferred to a completely different department in 2 months.

My manager’s boss (m38) has been really throwing me off balance. Recently he started standing super close to me in the office. Super close as in touching me.

For example: I was in the office, talking to my boss. Heard the door opening and suddenly noticed someone standing right behind/next to me. I could literally feel him touch me.

My boss just gave us a weird look. The guy this is about just stood there with a big grin. We have an amazing team and We all get along super well. It didn’t make me feel uncomfortable at all.

Next day: we sat in the office eating pizza all together. And again, he rolled over on his chair until he was right next to me, almost leaning against me. Our arms touched. My boss again just gave us a weird look, I played it cool and tried to not react. Again, not uncomfortable. There’s always been sexual tension. But as he’s my bosses boss off limits.

Anyway - why would someone do that? I don’t get it.

He’s an incredible manager. Smart, Great people leader, super respected by everyone. But this confuses me, especially as he does it in front of everyone.

Tldr my manager’s manager started publicly getting really close and I don’t understand why



Submitted September 13, 2022 at 11:37AM by krlls89 https://ift.tt/tlGgeFd
My boss started getting close to me My boss started getting close to me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.