Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Giving Up a Beloved Pet

I (26) have been feeling forced to give up my cat of 6 years due too my boyfriend's (28) distain for him. The cat is very cuddly and loving, but when bf sees even a single hair on the bed or couch, he becomes angry and reserved. In other words, when the cat does anything to piss him off he takes it out on me and I get the cold shoulder. I'm 22 weeks pregnant and I'm tired and fed up with the cat being the central focus of all of our relationship problems.

The cat doesn't sit on the couch and he's not allowed in the bedroom. I have purchased hundreds of dollars worth of animal cleaning products, like expensive vacuums, brooms, and brushes. I even brushed him so much one day that I gave him a bald spot, but that still wasn't good enough.

He's moved all of his clothes into the baby's nursery and won't sleep in bed anymore because the door was left open to the bedroom and the cat was sleeping on the bed.

I'm tired, and I just want to focus on the baby, but I feel like I'm already raising one. WWYD?

Tl;dr: boyfriend hates cat to the point of angerly neglecting me. Would you give up a beloved pet to save a relationship? I'm also 22 weeks pregnant.



Submitted September 16, 2022 at 08:19PM by Hot_Lobster8888 https://ift.tt/QctMkNs
Giving Up a Beloved Pet Giving Up a Beloved Pet Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.