Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (M, 24) Girlfriend (F, 22) Has Started Writing Down Things I Say

Title says most of it. My girlfriend has started writing down things I say out of context, whether or not we are fighting. It’s only if she didn’t like it and wants to remember it or bring it up later. I also am very aware when she’s writing something down and it’s really not like I’m saying anything awful or abusive or manipulative. It’s literally a collection of disjointed, isolated statements of me being completely neutral or slightly irritable or if i’m being hyperbolic.

It really bothers me and makes me feel like I’m being monitored. I know I’m a good partner, and a fairly normal person.

I’m tempted to do the same thing as she is doing, but that feels wrong. How do I proceed? We’ve been together for 2 years and generally have a great time together.

We also have been fighting a lot, and it feels like nothing I do can ever make her happy tbh. There’s always criticism of anything I do. For example, we are on vacation and I’ve been worried that she hasn’t been having a good time. I ask her if she’s been having a good time, and she follows up with “we’ve just been going to the beach later than I want, and other times we have left too early… etc etc” it’s just always something and I really am at my wits end. And I don’t even know where to start. I don’t know how to stop this cycle.

tldr: GF started writing down stuff that i say when she doesn’t like it, it makes me feel like garbage and i don’t know what to do. we’ve also been fighting a lot and i always seem to fall short of the mark with my gf’s expectations.



Submitted September 21, 2022 at 10:28PM by reveeveille https://ift.tt/q5pu9Pv
My (M, 24) Girlfriend (F, 22) Has Started Writing Down Things I Say My (M, 24) Girlfriend (F, 22) Has Started Writing Down Things I Say Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 22, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.