Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf “jokes” about cheating on me when with his friend.

Bf (20), me (20), been dating for 5 months This is kinda a long story but I really need a non bias opinion on this situation. My boyfriend told me that when he went to the pub with his friend, his friend asked him if he would cheat on me, my bf then said to him “maybe, probably”. When I got upset about it he said it was a joke and he would never cheat on me etc.

I was on my bfs phone and saw some messages from the same friend he was speaking to in the pub, on Instagram. My bf had deleted his side of the messages but his friends still remained. His friend said to whatever my bf had previously said, “well what do you expect she wouldn’t sleep with you knowing you had a gf” another one said “she’s not going to get with you when you’re with (my name) tho”. He is talking about his gf’s friend.

When I confronted my bf his first answer was “I don’t know” “I can’t remember” he had no answer. After a very long conversation he said that the friend fancied him and when my bf went out with his friend, his friends gf and the girl mate, they were joking about her sex life and my bfs sex life. My bf said that he never joked about getting with her and never had any intention of getting with her in any romantic light. He then said, when I asked about the deleted messages, that he doesn’t rememebr but they were just joking. And that he had asked his friend why this girl “wasn’t giving anything back in their conversations” I then asked his friend what was going on with my bf and this girl (but I asked him on my bfs phone, pretending to be my bf (my bf had given me permission to do this) His friend then came back and said that my bf had shown no sign of interest towards this girl and that between him and my bf they do joke about cheating but never would. Sorry if this is confusing but I just feel so bad about it. And my mind is all over the place. Who do I believe? Thanks :) TLDR: bf jokes about cheating on me. He’s hiding messages from me



Submitted September 03, 2022 at 03:41PM by buttercream101 https://ift.tt/wCavePm
Bf “jokes” about cheating on me when with his friend. Bf “jokes” about cheating on me when with his friend. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.