Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My partner (32M) hardly ever initiates sex and I’m (28F) feeling very unwanted and emberassed

I’m 28F and my partner is 32M. We’ve been married 3 years (sexually active 6) and we’ve never really been bunnies about sex, but I’m now in my second trimester of pregnancy and feeling very affectionate and just now noticing that my partner hardly ever initiates sex.

We probably have sex 3 times a month (sometimes 2, sometimes 4) but I can’t remember the last time he started it. I’m starting to feel very self conscious and afraid to discuss in the fear of 1) it’s embarrassing and 2) I don’t want to pressure him if he’s just not feeling it.

The “stigma” I guess is that men are always down and very forward with trying… so I’m feeling like somethings wrong with me/our relationship? Thoughts?

TL;DR how do you cope with feeling unwanted when your sex drives don’t align



Submitted June 02, 2022 at 10:09PM by FourHareDay https://ift.tt/SiE51d9
My partner (32M) hardly ever initiates sex and I’m (28F) feeling very unwanted and emberassed My partner (32M) hardly ever initiates sex and I’m (28F) feeling very unwanted and emberassed Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 03, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.