Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Devastated. My boyfriend is ghosting me after I moved countries to be with him.

My boyfriend and I had been together a year when he moved back to his country a month ago. He asked me to go there to join him. I did not force or pressure him, in fact it was his idea. I've been traveling for days with my 2 dogs but he doesn't contact me at all unless I text him.

I text him daily at around midnight and he responds within seconds that he's going to sleep, bye.

Yesterday I asked him straight if he was sure he wanted me to come because I noticed we barely talk and he just said yes come, going to bed bye. I have had to cross multiple national borders (europe) and quit my job for this. I'm devastated. I don't think he will even meet me when I finally get there in the next few days.


tl;dr: My boyfriend is ghosting me after I moved countries to be with him.



Submitted June 01, 2022 at 03:13AM by Aitaifidontmove https://ift.tt/KhjpLUy
Devastated. My boyfriend is ghosting me after I moved countries to be with him. Devastated. My boyfriend is ghosting me after I moved countries to be with him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.