Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Update : My dad threatened to disown me for my name

Original here : https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/2oyoh6/my_dad_threatened_to_disown_me_30m_for_my_name

Hi guys. It's been 7 years since i changed my name and married my fiance. Changing my name, was one of the best decisions I made in my life and am in a happier place since. I haven't been in contact with my dad and family over the past 7 years and my wife is telling me not to. While I yearn for this reconnection, I understand what's important to me. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for reading this and always remember to take care of your own future, your parents are not going to be around forever.

TL;DR : I'm glad i changed my name.



Submitted December 10, 2021 at 01:23AM by Throwaway544565 https://ift.tt/3pIn8oK
Update : My dad threatened to disown me for my name Update : My dad threatened to disown me for my name Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 10, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.