Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F35) friend (M37) confessed his feelings to me after 6 years of friendship. I told him I feel the same and now he has ghosted me. I’m broken. Why would he do this?

So I (F35) had been friends with this guy for 6 years. We live in different countries but it’s a 25 minute flight between each of our cities from our local airports. He has always travelled for work and lived in far away countries for 2 years at a time. He always kept in touch and we wold meet up with mutual friends every so often. Covid brought him home. He’s about to buy a house in his home city (or so he tells me). He communicated much more during covid, always checking that my mom and I were ok, sending playlists and saying how he couldn’t wait for our first post lockdown concert together. That concert happened at the end of August, we spent a weekend with friends and it was bliss. Nothing happened but my friends told me after that weekend ‘he loves you’. Other friends had said this in the years before but I didn’t think anything of it as he had never made a move. Fast forward a month, we go to an event and he takes my hand, leads me away from the group, kisses me (a full on passionate kiss and he continues to do that throughout the evening) and tells me he’s waited years to do that. I have to leave early the next morning to travel (for context, we didn’t sleep together). I hear from him during my trip but the messages just seem friendly like they were pre his confession. A mutual friend suggests I tell him how I feel as they think he’s scared as he’s clearly smitten. I do that, he responds that he is just running out of the door to an event but that I shouldn’t worry (I told him I was a little fearful as I didn’t know how he felt now but I like him, a lot). After that there were more messages about every day stuff but now I haven’t heard from him in 7 weeks. How do you confess feelings for someone you’ve been friends with for 6 years and then ghost them? Does he even care?

Tl;dr - a friend of 6 years confessed his feelings and has now ghosted me. Why?



Submitted December 04, 2021 at 02:35AM by mariamxxx90 https://ift.tt/3pqCtKv
My (F35) friend (M37) confessed his feelings to me after 6 years of friendship. I told him I feel the same and now he has ghosted me. I’m broken. Why would he do this? My (F35) friend (M37) confessed his feelings to me after 6 years of friendship. I told him I feel the same and now he has ghosted me. I’m broken. Why would he do this? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.