Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my (20f) bf (21m) admitted he went to a massage parlor for sex

i was with him for 11 months. hardly a long time, but he was my first everything. i genuinely loved him.

around 5 months ago, i discovered he had searched up a massage parlor that’s known for providing “other services”.

upon asking him about it, he reassured me tons and told me he just wanted to get a regular massage. a few days after, he broke up with me because he felt guilty for having thoughts about cheating on me. he said he needed therapy and time to work on himself. we were broken up for a solid 3-4 hours until he texted me again, asking if he could come see me. we met up and we were both tearful, and he promised he would make things right and never let something like this happen again. he said he would get help and work on himself while being with me.

today he left a letter at my door confessing that he did end up going to the massage parlor for sex. he went during those brief few hours we were technically broken up, and he really asked if he could come see me right after… i’m so shocked he would think that’s an okay thing to do. does this count as cheating? i don’t know.

in those few hours that i thought we were done, i was crying my eyes out while he paid for sex at a seedy massage parlor. was i not enough for him? why did he ruin everything we had like this? i feel disgusted for being intimate with him the day after he paid someone for sex. at least he’s being forthright with this information i guess

i’m so hurt. i’m disgusted. i’m angry and heartbroken and i never want to see him again, but if he called me i know i would pick up. i love him so much but i don’t know if he’s who i thought he was. i need perspective please, i feel so lost and empty right now.

tl;dr: boyfriend went to a massage parlor for sex 5 months ago during the 3 hours we were broken up, wanted to get back with me right after going there.



Submitted December 13, 2021 at 01:39AM by pleasehelpidk https://ift.tt/3m01ETa
my (20f) bf (21m) admitted he went to a massage parlor for sex my (20f) bf (21m) admitted he went to a massage parlor for sex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 13, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.