Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [M22] have a fetish and I'm unsure how to tell my girlfriend [F23]

I have never spoken to anyone about this before. I have a fetish for girls in inflatable sumo costumes (I know it sounds ridiculous and people will start down voting me for this but whatever). Those types of Halloween costumes that you can blow up and that make you look really big and fat. I don't know why I'm so into it, because I'm not into fat girls at all, but I get super turned on from seeing a skinny girl blow up and be big and fat in a costume like that. It just looks very cute, cozy and comfortable when a girl is in one, and somehow that turns me on. I've never told anyone about it because I didn't feel it was needed until now.

I've been in a relationship for about 10 months with a girl, she’s tall and skinny herself. Last week she had a team building day at work. One of the activities was playing sports in inflatable sumo costumes. I can't believe this is happening in my life, I've got a fetish for this super specific thing and my girlfriend just happens to suddenly wear that thing out of nowhere, after I've been fantasising about this thing ever since I was 11 years old. So now she has it at home, and as you can imagine it's the only thing I can think about now. Her in that suit, looking big and all blown up, and enjoying it because it's so funny (that's what she told me). She sent me pictures and videos that day and I can't stop looking at them.

But now I'm not sure what to do. I haven't told her about my fetish. Now it suddenly feels like I have to, but I'm worried she'll think differently of me once I've told her, because having this fetish sometimes makes me feel like a bit of a freak. I don't know how I would tell her either, but I want nothing more right now than for her to put the costume on for me. I'm seeing her tomorrow and I'm also worried that she'll want to put on the costume because she'll want to show me how funny it is. Obviously I’d love that, but then I know that I will get super turned on and I'm not sure if I can hide that, and that would be extremely weird for her probably. How do I deal with this situation?

TLDR; I have a fetish for inflatable sumo suits, my girlfriend suddenly gets to own one and now I am unsure what to do.



Submitted December 11, 2021 at 03:36AM by xdramb https://ift.tt/3lWxnEB
I [M22] have a fetish and I'm unsure how to tell my girlfriend [F23] I [M22] have a fetish and I'm unsure how to tell my girlfriend [F23] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 11, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.