Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Trying to explain the importance of communication to my partner

My (20f) boyfriend (20m) and I dated for 2 years and only recently have broken up. We decided we needed time apart and will get back when we’re ready, but for some reason he thinks things will be magically okay between us, I need him to understand how communication changes things and why it’s so important, he seems to think it’s some sort of extra effort or burden that’s taking away his peace. I also wanna understand why he thinks communication is a burden and takes effort, I know it can be mentally draining but I don’t see any other option or way to save us other than communication, plus not only for our relationship, he’s gonna need to communicate in any other future relationships whether they are personal or professional, how do I convince him that communication is the only way we can fix our relationship, keeping in mind I’m gonna show him this post once I get enough comments

TLDR; explaining the importance of communication to my partner



Submitted April 24, 2021 at 01:21PM by bugbug1501 https://ift.tt/3eyAYo9
Trying to explain the importance of communication to my partner Trying to explain the importance of communication to my partner Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.