Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Planning to end things with my [M24] girlfriend [M24] but her brother just died last night.

Things have been good between my gf and I but I don't feel like I will end up marrying her. There is most likely no future between me and her. I don't want to waste both of our times so I was planning to end things with her next week. Yesterday night her brother died in a collision and her whole family is in grief. I have been over at her place lending my support and probably for the next while.

The problem is I still intend do end things with her but now seems like a very bad time to do it. She might be in a very bad emotional state for a long time and I don't want to wait too long in this relationship especiallysince I had made up my mind to end things before all this happened. I also don't want her to think I'm breaking up with her because of the emotional damage her brother's death will cause.

When will be a good time for me to end things?

Tl:dr Planning to break up with gf but her brother just died. When is a good time to do it?

Edit: The title should be F24.



Submitted November 23, 2020 at 02:33PM by guthixisalive https://ift.tt/3612tnf
Planning to end things with my [M24] girlfriend [M24] but her brother just died last night. Planning to end things with my [M24] girlfriend [M24] but her brother just died last night. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.