Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

So recently I[26M] had an argument with My GF[26F] about social media and me liking pictures that my girl mates post and how I need to stop. Well what I said was going to happen has now happened and I think maybe it is time to call it quits

I have deleted the old post but the basic premise was my GF snuck to the bathroom and went through my social media and my followers and started complaining about me liking photos that my friends post who I have known for around 16 years.

These photos where not sexual and she said she felt insecure about me liking them. After a big argument and me refusing to back down, I said that I wouldn’t do it anymore but if this is going to be a reoccurring issue then it’s best we split up and call it quits before we get further into the relationship. She completely backed off and apologised, said it wouldn’t happen again and that she doesn’t want to split up.....

I said on reddit that my ex done the same thing and It eventually led her to try and control what I do with my social media and I believed from past experiences that this is what is going to happen again. Which lead to down votes, as I was comparing my current GF with the reactions of my ex and assuming all women are the same.

Well.... like I said it has escalated even further. She sat me down, said that she she’s thought about the situation and she thinks that she wants me to unfollow them because she doesn’t like me having them on there. So, it only took a few days to go down the route I was downvoted for suggesting it would go down. I’ve obviously refused, and she has backed off... for now. But as I said... once the ball gets rolling in this situation it doesn’t stop until it’s smashed it’s way through everything.

This is such an annoying issue for me, and i really can’t seem to catch a break in relationships when it comes to being friends with other females. Now I feel majorly guilty for even wanting to move out and finish with her, even though this situation is a major deal breaker for me.

TL;DR : GF attempted to control my social media use. First with likes and when I said I wouldn’t like the posts she now has decided she needs me to unfollow them. Like I said my ex done this before and I was downvoted for suggesting my current GF would do the same as my ex.... but she has, so now it’s time to leave before it gets worse. Only problem is I feel guilty even though what she’s doing in a massive deal breaker for me.



Submitted July 07, 2020 at 11:43AM by -theStrongestWill- https://ift.tt/3fa0IWX
So recently I[26M] had an argument with My GF[26F] about social media and me liking pictures that my girl mates post and how I need to stop. Well what I said was going to happen has now happened and I think maybe it is time to call it quits So recently I[26M] had an argument with My GF[26F] about social media and me liking pictures that my girl mates post and how I need to stop. Well what I said was going to happen has now happened and I think maybe it is time to call it quits Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 07, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.