Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Newly separated... What's next? What can I expect?

So I'm (38M) currently 8 wks into life as a single man again. My marriage (17yrs) naturally came to its end I feel and we separated really amicably.

Everything to do with seeing our 2 kids is really chill and we have great lines of communication open.

I'm currently living with family until early next year when I will have the funds to get my own place and really start my own next chapter.

In the meantime I'm wondering how it worked out for you lot?

I literally have never dated in my 38yrs and although I'm looking forward to meeting new people in a little anxious about what's to come.

Are you in a better place now? How long did it take? Any tips? What's your story?

Thank you all in advance

TL;DR Newly single after 17yrs married and unsure about what's to come



Submitted July 24, 2020 at 11:34PM by arodmell https://ift.tt/3f2I2Y2
Newly separated... What's next? What can I expect? Newly separated... What's next? What can I expect? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.