Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Update: My(M26) wife(F26) is not happy

Original Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/hm1wdi/mym26_wifef26_isnt_happy/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Thank you everyone for the advice from the original post. I just wanted to give the community an update. My wife finally got back yesterday from leaving to go see her sister. We talked for a little bit yesterday, but still came to the same thing she has been telling me. She doesn’t want to be with me because she doesn’t feel in love, emotionally connected, or intimate towards me. She views me as a friend. I told her she needed to choose either we work on this and go to counseling or it’s a divorce and we cut ties. She couldn’t decide and said to give her the weekend.

This morning I woke up early, made her breakfast and brought it to her in bed. Then took her out to eat for lunch and desert trying to just spark anything to see if she would agree to work on it. Well we sat down again after getting back and she said she wanted a divorce and she was 100% on that.

It was tough. A lot of crying, sadness, hurt, and all the emotions one would feel. I ended up just going to my room and she left for the night. I decided to get out and do something so I jogged and listed to some music for a bit. It helped.

I came to the realization that we all have such little time on earth and I don’t want to waste it moping around. I want to improve myself physically, emotionally, and mentally. I want to just enjoy life and find myself again. So I’m going to do that and one day I might meet someone who is perfect to continue the journey of life with me.

So I’m still sad and hurt, but all that to say I’m moving forward and trying to be positive. Thank you all for your support.

tl;dr Wife wants a divorce. I’m trying to stay positive and move one.



Submitted July 25, 2020 at 08:33PM by throw1316away https://ift.tt/302yIiW
Update: My(M26) wife(F26) is not happy Update: My(M26) wife(F26) is not happy Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.