Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Quarantine has me (25F) looking back on my relationship with my ex (26M)

We’ve been broken up for almost two years now, but I was doing some searching on my computer and found this video we made just hanging out at my apartment when we first started dating. The way he looked at me you can tell he really loved me. And over our three year relationship, I slowly watched that love fade and just didn’t want to accept it.

Looking back on pictures that come up in my memories on Snapchat you can literally tell from the first year or so we were together to the final goodbye the look in his eyes faded, and it really hurts.

I don’t know why I still think about him, and don’t know why I let it still bother me. But he really crushed my heart. I know we weren’t always good, and toward the end we were pretty bad but I loved him with everything I had.

I also know that overall we weren’t good for each other, we couldn’t handle each other at our worse so we obviously didn’t deserve each other at our best.

I think the hardest part of our breakup was finding out the whole last year we were together he was cheating on me. I couldn’t get over the fact that overall, the love dwindled so much he thought cheating was better then leaving me.

Not really asking for advice maybe just some comforting words to help me through these quarantine days.

TL;DR: due to the quarantine and boredom I found pictures of my ex and you can literally see the love for me dwindle over time.



Submitted March 23, 2020 at 07:54PM by ClassyHotMess https://ift.tt/2wyuinU
Quarantine has me (25F) looking back on my relationship with my ex (26M) Quarantine has me (25F) looking back on my relationship with my ex (26M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.