Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bigot Boyfriend

I met this guy a while back and we have been together for at least 3 months now but his bigotry towards my country is starting to drive me crazy. He is from China and we both live in NYC/USA.

Lately we have been having these massive fights about how he thinks that China is the hot shit of the world and how western nations would not survive without China's manufacturing output (Referring to how most products in both America and large parts of Europe are made in China) He thinks that the American people are stupid and unintelligent , constantly boasting about how Chinese students rank the highest in the world and they go overseas to US and Europe to take high paying STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) jobs because we ourselves apparently are too low IQ and lazy to do it ourselves.

After I hit my breaking point I finally just ask him Why are you here? you clearly have no respect or love for this nation. He responds to me with "I am here because I cannot get married in China (Gay marriage is not allowed in China) that's the only reason why I am here" So basically he criticizes this country to no end he shits on its people and laws yet he takes full advantage of our freedoms in the states. I told him to just admit that he likes it here and to toss away that ignorant pride because he can do so many things here that are flat out illegal in China like (Protesting against the government , having a right to lawyer and a fair trial , criticizing the head of state , using western media platforms like google , facebook , youtube ) , creating a political party , running your own news organization or newspaper) just to name a few but none of these seem to bother him when comparing the US and China he only cares about the fact that he can get married here and that's it. (China is better in every way according to him) Am i justified to just leave this guy I mean he's a complete nutcase who closes his eyes to the injustices of his homeland while criticizing mine

TL;DR My boyfriend is a racist bastard who thinks his country is better than mine , and puts my country and its people down constantly am I justified to leave him over this? 


Submitted March 28, 2020 at 04:40PM by alx556 https://ift.tt/3bzxdLT
Bigot Boyfriend Bigot Boyfriend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.