Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F37) soon to be ex wife (F42) is losing it. I can’t tell whether she is faking, trying to make my life hell or having a legitimate mental health episode

My wife moved out in September, it was a mutual decision. We were both unhappy for a long time. At the time she was covered by work place insurance for a concussion received at work many months earlier. I told her to stay until she got back to work but she insisted.

The concussion was a contentious issue with us because she was fine to travel, hike, drink, party but couldn’t work at all. She has always been under employed and it would drive me crazy having to pay for anything. I saw this as her milking the system, she saw me as a monster who wouldn’t support her with a brain injury.

She moved out and moved in with a new girlfriend almost immediately. She fell off the face of the earth. Wouldn’t respond to me about joint issues.

She suddenly popped back up a month ago. She says the new woman was abusive and controlling. I helped talk her down a bit and get her back into therapy. I thought everything was fine.

Yesterday, she started messaging me giving me a list of friends I’m not allowed to speak to, saying that I illegally registered our marriage behind her back and telling me that I was a controlling piece of shit. I’m not perfect but I literally took care of this underemployed, lazy, messy, broke woman for years.

Today she matched me on a dating app and wrote me “hey cutie” like nothing happened. I wrote back, “seriously, after yesterday?” She then told me she was setting boundaries because people like me need them. I blocked her.

I guess I’m wondering what to do? Is she losing her mind? Is she just jealous because I’m in a good place?


tl;dr: wife moved on then suddenly popped up super mad at me and not making sense. She had a concussion last may which she seemed healed from. Don’t know what to think.



Submitted March 27, 2020 at 03:14PM by MMAilman https://ift.tt/2Uo7dgH
My (F37) soon to be ex wife (F42) is losing it. I can’t tell whether she is faking, trying to make my life hell or having a legitimate mental health episode My (F37) soon to be ex wife (F42) is losing it. I can’t tell whether she is faking, trying to make my life hell or having a legitimate mental health episode Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.