Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [31M] asked my fiance [28F] of 5 years to move out of our apartment due to the coronavirus, going well - but finding less things to do together.

Hi everyone, I'm sorry if this is not the correct sub for this topic, and if it isn't - please direct me to a more appropriate sub before removing the post. I'm a physician working in the critical care unit in a NYC hospital, which is completely inundated with COVID+ patients. I will always be at risk of being infected due to the nature of my job, so I had a discussion with my fiance to have her move to her friend's empty apartment several streets down and self-isolate there during the time I am required to treat COVID patients in the ICU. Everything is going well, we facetime every night, but we have never been apart for this long, and there is no end in sight yet. I am looking for advice on how to keep the relationship heated during this time. Again I realize this is not the right sub (I typed all this out before looking at the rules of the subreddit), and I apologize, I don't navigate reddit too much to know where to post my question.

TL;DR! I'm a doctor in the ICU in a busy NYC hospital full of COVID patients. Asked fiance to move out to protect her from me. Now I'm having difficulty keeping the relationship fresh while only through facetime/calls and therefore looking for some advice.



Submitted March 30, 2020 at 06:47PM by FatherSpacetime https://ift.tt/2JnPYpH
I [31M] asked my fiance [28F] of 5 years to move out of our apartment due to the coronavirus, going well - but finding less things to do together. I [31M] asked my fiance [28F] of 5 years to move out of our apartment due to the coronavirus, going well - but finding less things to do together. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.