Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I (35f) tell my fwb (29m) that I had a miscarriage?

I (35f) met a really cool guy (29) on bumble 2 months ago. Hit it off and would have considered leading it to something serious, but he was moving across the country for work soon so we decided to just hook up. I just found out this week that I was pregnant and a few days later, before I could even think about what to do, I had a miscarriage. We’ve chatted a little since he moved but agree there isn’t much point in keeping a relationship going due to the distance. I am sad about the miscarriage and having to deal with it alone while I’m self isolating isn’t very fun, but I’m not sure if I should even tell him about the pregnancy or the miscarriage or just let him start his new job and not add anything else to his plate while the world is already crazy enough right now. Any point of view would be appreciated.

TL;DR I (35f) just found out I was pregnant and miscarried, should i tell my (29m) fwb, that moved, about it or keep it to myself?



Submitted March 28, 2020 at 02:19AM by throwawayduh22334465 https://ift.tt/2UD6CGY
Should I (35f) tell my fwb (29m) that I had a miscarriage? Should I (35f) tell my fwb (29m) that I had a miscarriage? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.