Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE - I (F19) told a guy (M19) that I liked him, but ever since then, he's been acting really distant and awkward

Original Post

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who commented on my original post. It was nice to get some insight and perspective on the whole situation.

Secondly, I apologize for not replying to anyone. I was extremely confused and my feelings were all over the place, so I decided to take a step back to assess the whole situation. I was going to reply to everyone's comments separately, but there was too many 😅. I hope I didn't offend anyone by doing so.

Now for the actual update... I decided to talk to him, like some of you suggested. Turns out, he just wants to remain friends and focus on school because he's not ready for a relationship at the moment. To be honest, I'm kind of happy with how this whole situation turned out because he stopped being awkward and distant.

Again, I would like to thank everyone who gave me advice on my original post !! I really appreciate it :))

tl;dr - The guy I confessed to in my original post decided to just stay as friends :))



Submitted March 27, 2020 at 09:58PM by throwaway391749 https://ift.tt/2Jl9y5Z
UPDATE - I (F19) told a guy (M19) that I liked him, but ever since then, he's been acting really distant and awkward UPDATE - I (F19) told a guy (M19) that I liked him, but ever since then, he's been acting really distant and awkward Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.