Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (23f) can’t get in contact with my bf (40m)

We’re isolating apart, I’m 3 months pregnant and I haven’t heard from him in over 24 hours which seriously isn’t like him, especially because I’m pregnant he wants to know how I am every minute of the day and make sure I have everything I need.

He started getting a cough and fever a couple weeks ago so he took time off work, he was supposed to go back to work yesterday but didn’t go, I know he didn’t go because we have each other on snap, but he hasn’t said a word to me in over 24 hours. I don’t know what to do. His phones off now, I’m guessing it ran out of battery which is so not like him either. He frets when he gets down to like 70%.

Last I spoke to him he sounded really unwell. What do I do here? I don’t know anyone that can check on him and I can’t leave my house.

I’m really worried.

Tl;dr usually active boyfriend has disappeared after a cough and fever.

Update: I’ve phoned the police.



Submitted March 30, 2020 at 03:39PM by throwawayeagle111111 https://ift.tt/2UONRk0
I (23f) can’t get in contact with my bf (40m) I (23f) can’t get in contact with my bf (40m) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.