Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Hi! I got dumped, needs to know how to survive this.

Hi!

As the topic says, i just got dumped by the love of my life 20h ago. We've been together for almost 5 years. A lot invested, just bought a house, 2 weeks before move in this happens. We got a parrot together and have a lot of fun memories.

As far as i see it now, every time i see a car that looks like hers i start to cry. When i think of all the cute conversations we've had i cry.

On a far note, we are "friends". She has not find another, she is not mad at me.

Reason why she left me was cuz of my slow progress towards our feature goals.Like, i got a drivers licens after she have had hers for almost 4 years. I got a job that i finally like, while she been stuck at a job she hates, but have still been there cuz of the income.She have waited for me to get to her "level", but in a kind way, to succeed our feature goals.

We need to move into the house we bought cuz we have nowhere else to live atm. She is sure this is what she wants, and by all means, the last thing i want to do is hurt her more.

I'm 27 and shes 25.

And its birthday tomorrow.

TL;DR
I got dump.
She is sure this is what she wants.
I cry almost every time i see something that she reminds me of.
We bought a house, that we needs to move in to instantly sell.
Its her birthday tomorrow.



Submitted March 28, 2020 at 08:41AM by zinifiz https://ift.tt/2ya4dMe
Hi! I got dumped, needs to know how to survive this. Hi! I got dumped, needs to know how to survive this. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.