Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23m) partner (26f) of 2 years said our relationship meant nothing

First off, I'm over her, after multiple counts of cheating and lying I stuck with her, said I would always be there at least as a friend (we go way back). Basically she went back to her ex when I left town, after confronting her and trying to pick up the pieces she turned cold. In the same conversation she admitted what we had was special, but she didn't want to work for it. After some heated conversation she ended it saying I mean absolutely nothing to her, zip, zero, nada. Is she just trying to make me feel like dirt? Can a relationship truly mean nothing to a person? Again theres no way In hell I'm going back to her but she really taught me just how much I can fall in love with someone, am i in the wrong to learn from this? Is it bad that an emotionally manipulative and mentally abusive person was the first person i truly fell in love with?

Tl;dr she said I mean nothing to her, I can't say the same



Submitted March 31, 2020 at 11:54AM by lonelytravelerx https://ift.tt/2w7bvjm
My (23m) partner (26f) of 2 years said our relationship meant nothing My (23m) partner (26f) of 2 years said our relationship meant nothing Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.