Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend only compliments my looks when I wear makeup.

I'm 18F and he's 18M. So I can get self conscious about my looks (like any 18 year old girl) and he knows this. He's never called me ugly or insulted me and we say I love you a lot, but he's never said i look good when i don't wear makeup. He's told me that I look better with makeup on and it bothers me. He's more lovey when I wear makeup as well. I haven't been as open with him about how much it bothers me because when I started talking to him, it bothered him that I wouldn't take the simple solution of wearing makeup and working out more. I also just don't like wearing makeup much because I feel confident when I wear it but then I feel even worse about my looks when I take it off. I'm not sure if I'm just being sensitive or if this is a red flag. I would love some outside opinions and advice.

Tldr: I feel like my boyfriend only thinks I'm pretty when I wear makeup. I'm feeling self conscious and am scared to bring it up again.



Submitted March 30, 2020 at 10:11PM by Psycho_Enough https://ift.tt/2WSGTgu
My boyfriend only compliments my looks when I wear makeup. My boyfriend only compliments my looks when I wear makeup. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.