Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Guy I matched with on tinder has a girlfriend and she doesn't know he's on the app... should I tell her?

I (F19) matched with a guy (M20) on tinder. He just said “ooh 🥵” as his opening line, I said “💆‍♀️” then he asked for my Instagram. Kinda weird, usually people ask for snap. I told him to follow me.

In his bio, it literally had a chick’s Instagram handle. In her bio, it had his. I immediately went back to tinder and asked what was up. He said “can’t I have friends?” And I said “tinder’s not usually the place you find friends”. PLUS- If he wanted friends he would’ve disclosed that in his bio and opening message, not said something flirty.

I went back to his Instagram, he unfollowed me. I had screenshots so it was ok. He followed me again a few minutes later, his bio changed to just have her initials. Probably so I couldn’t find her. I already had screenshots, again.

What do I do? Do I have the right to tell his girlfriend? Like instagram DM her? Or enough evidence of cheating? Should I lure him in with baiting messages to get his guard down or leave him be? I was thinking to ask him what he’s looking for in this app.

The messages we’ve sent have been as stated above, except my most recent message was “does your girl know you have the app?” And he said “nah”

TL;DR! I matched with someone on tinder who has a girlfriend and she doesn't know and the interaction was flirty and he's being secretive. Should I tell her? How?

IMPORTANT EDIT: the guy goes to my university. I know this is very rare, but we’ve had a few recent shootings from angry men on women on campus. Should I fear my safety?



Submitted March 29, 2020 at 12:58PM by 4215265 https://ift.tt/39uoPvA
Guy I matched with on tinder has a girlfriend and she doesn't know he's on the app... should I tell her? Guy I matched with on tinder has a girlfriend and she doesn't know he's on the app... should I tell her? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.