Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I told my friends husband she was cheating on him. Should I have kept my mouth shut?

I’ve been friends with both of them since college (we’re all 28) so he’s not only her husband, he’s also my friend. I’m someone very private myself, and I absolutely do not put my nose where it doesn’t belong. I don’t care about the drama of others, I mind my own business. She’s been cheating on him for about two years. When she’s confided in me about it, I’ve made a couple comments like, “why don’t you just divorce him if you want to be with other people?” And that’s the extent to which I’ve voiced my thoughts. She wants to have her cake and eat it too.

He’s a super nice, genuine guy and friend. He called me this past weekend and asked if we could meet for dinner. I didn’t think too much of it and said okay. He started asking me questions, and finally came out with it and said he was suspicious. Asked me to please tell him what I know if I loved him as my friend, he needed to know. He literally started crying before I even said anything and I felt so bad. So I just said yes she has been. I didn’t want to give too much information but he kept asking questions and I ended up saying way more than I should’ve, like how she said she had to help me with something after their anniversary dinner a couple months ago but was actually with the guy she’s seeing.

So I did the thing I hate most and planted myself in the middle of this huge blow up and drama. He’s moving out, currently staying at my house, and she’s very hostile towards me and I’m pretty sure we’re no longer friends. Should I have just said “talk to your wife”? Wouldn’t that have gave him the answer anyway?

TL;DR told my friends husband she was cheating on him when he asked and now they’ve separated



Submitted March 28, 2020 at 03:34PM by maybeisuck https://ift.tt/2UnHQf4
I told my friends husband she was cheating on him. Should I have kept my mouth shut? I told my friends husband she was cheating on him. Should I have kept my mouth shut? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.