Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(27M) Husband(34M) keeps leaving our new home for days at a time with no contact.

My Husband has been leaving for days to weeks at a time since we've moved into our new apartment. This seriously messes me up, we've been together for 6 years. Allot of those years weren't quality years, but we've finally gotten a place.

I'm trying not to let past issues cloud my judgement. We haven't been "Together" in a month and that's not really an issue although I mentioned it. He's been gone since the 23rd and I have things to do. I just can't get it together for some reason, this has happened so many times that I thought I'd be numb to it... As you see I'm on here, I've tried pre-occupying my time, I've told him I'll break up with him if this keeps on.

Nothing has changed tho. We're both Black Men, I know it shouldn't make a difference but I don't know. I'm 27 he's 34, maybe I'm being stupid. Maybe I'm being played but I really can't move on every time I start to gain momentum he just pops back up.

TLDR: My husband keeps disappearing it's really messing with me everytime I get into a grove he leaves. I'm tired of it, I've expressed how I felt and apologised about past issues. What do I do?



Submitted March 28, 2020 at 04:28PM by Mdevinej https://ift.tt/3bzRjWp
My(27M) Husband(34M) keeps leaving our new home for days at a time with no contact. My(27M) Husband(34M) keeps leaving our new home for days at a time with no contact. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.